Camping access is no longer required! All you need to enter the campgrounds is your festival wristband. Make sure you (or one of your friends) purchase a campsite so you have a place to sleep.
Prices starting at $214
Nothing but 3 days of trailblazin’ fun! This is the perfect pass for those fans who want access to see every artist, vendor & activity! All prices are plus applicable fees.
Prices starting at $550
Live life luxuriously! With our Empire VIP option you get to enjoy the VIP hospitality lounge, access to viewing area in front of the stage, & much more! Learn more. All prices are plus applicable fees.
Payment plans make it easier for you to purchase your passes by splitting your total order into multiple payments. In order to use a payment plan please select “Layaway” under your payment options during checkout.
Payment Plans have ended.
*Shipping and other fees will be added to the initial payment.
Please note, for a declined payment there is a 10 day grace period after its scheduled due date. This information must be agreed to at time of purchase.
If you have questions about the process, or have general questions about payment plans,
please contact Front Gate Tickets here.
GA passes allow you to go anywhere in the general admission area. This includes the opportunity to be up front against the barricade on the left side of the venue. All of GA is first come first serve so get there early if you want to be up front! Check out our GA and VIP areas on the map below.
1. Login to your account by visiting TrailBlazer’s ticket purchase page
2. Click on the “Sign In” tab and log in to your account
3. Click on “Order History” in the “Your Account” tab
4. Select the order you need to update, and click “View Order Detail”
5. Select “Edit” next to “Shipping Address” in the lower left corner
6. After selecting “Edit,” you may enter your updated address and select “Save”
7. You will receive a notification when your address has been updated
If you continue to have issues updating your address please reach out to Front Gate Tickets at 888-512-7469.
Orders can be placed over the phone by calling Front Gate Tickets at 888-512-7469. Please note that layaway plans are not available for phone orders.
DO NOT purchase from any website that is not our verified ticket selling website, Frontgate Tickets. TrailBlazer reserves the right to deny access to any guest caught using a fraudulent ticket.
We place these policies in an effort to defeat the ever-growing fraudulent ticket market. Many tickets and wristbands sold on outside sources are duplicates or counterfeit, and this is not revealed to the purchaser until they are at the event gates being denied entry. We want you to come in and have fun as much as you do, so buy smart!
- TrailBlazer is a rain or shine event, no refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation or schedule changes.
- All sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.
- This is an all ages event, children ages 6 and under will be admitted free to general admission festival areas and campgrounds.
- All tickets are subject to availability and price change.
- Wristbands, Camping Passes, and Parking passes will be mailed out close to the event. Please do not put these items on until you are on your way to the festival.
- TrailBlazer is not responsible for lost, broken, tightened, or tampered items; all items in these conditions are subject to a $30 replacement fee at the event. Wristbands are non-transferable.
Depending on availability, yes we will sell tickets at the box office. Prices may increase on site.
Yes! We suggest purchasing as early as possible as we tend to sell out.
You can purchase your parking passes here.
There are two different weekend parking options for TrailBlazer: On-site & Off-site. You must purchase your parking passes ahead of time.
On-site Weekend Parking is located at the festival location. It is first come first serve, there are no reserved spots. Only patrons with on-site parking passes will be allowed to park here. Cost: $110 for the weekend.
Off-site Weekend Parking will be located at Hunter Airport. It will include a free shuttle to and from the venue. This pass is non-transferable. Vehicles may remain parked overnight. Only patrons with off-site parking passes will be allowed to park here. Cost: $50 for the weekend.
All Tent Campers will receive one (1) tent camping vehicle pass in addition to their tent tag. This pass must be displayed on their vehicle in order to drive up to the tent camping drop off location on Hunter Mountain. Following gear drop off, tent campers will be directed to a free off-site lot and may remain parked there for the weekend.
Children 6 & under are free!
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
TrailBlazer Music Festival is a rain or shine event. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted. All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice. TrailBlazer Music Festival is an all ages event. Children 6 and under will be admitted free in all general admission areas.
No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation; all shows are subject to change.
Wristband Information & Policy
- All wristbands are mailed or available for on-site pickup. Hard tickets that are issued from radio stations must be redeemed on-site for a wristband. All sales are final – no exceptions.
- Ticket limits: 8 passes | 4 campsites.
- Do NOT remove your wristband in between days.
- Do NOT put your wristband on or pull the black toggle prior to the festival.
- Only tickets purchased through TrailBlazer Music Festival’s official ticketing provider, Front Gate Tickets, are valid.
- Wristbands are nontransferable.
- Lost, stolen, broken, or tampered wristbands are void and TrailBlazer Music Festival is not responsible for these wristbands. You must purchase a replacement wristband for $30.
3-Day General Admission gives you standing room only in the festival field, but you may bring your own blankets/chairs into designated areas inside the festival grounds. Allows for access to see all concerts, campgrounds, vendors, and activities.
Empire VIP Admission
We offer two levels of VIP – Empire VIP and Empire Reserved. Click here for more information on our Empire VIP options.
Purchase any of these passes to gain entry in and out of our many campgrounds. Get all the details on the camping options on our Camping Policies page.