Prices starting at $50
Camp with your friends right at the heart of Hunter Mountain. These sites are first-come, first-served with easy access to the concert venue. Site sizes are approx. 10×10. This pass is for your camping unit. You do NOT need to purchase a separate camping access pass per person. All prices are plus applicable fees.
Prices starting at $150
Available both on-site at the mountain and at off-site locations. Enjoy the advantage of having your vehicle right next to your tent. Site sizes are approx. 10×30. This pass is for your camping unit. You do NOT need to purchase a separate camping access pass per person. All prices are plus applicable fees.
Prices Starting at $370
Available both on-site and off-site, we have several options for your big rig, including a great view at the top of the mountain. Site sizes are approx. 20×40. This pass is for your camping unit. You do NOT need to purchase a separate camping access pass per person. All prices are plus applicable fees.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A FESTIVAL PASS TO ENTER THE CAMPGROUNDS. YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO PURCHASE CAMPING ACCESS.*
New for 2020!
Kaatskill Deluxe Tents
There is no better way to camp at TrailBlazer than in one of our Deluxe Tents. No need to pack your camping gear. With our preset tents, all you’ll need to bring is your suitcase & a smile!
Your choice of Queen, Twin, or Cot bedding. Each Deluxe Tent includes:
- Exclusive access to air-conditioned, flushable restrooms
- Access to free private showers
- Power in every tent to charge your devices
- Access to the Kaatskills Lounge area with comfy furniture, yard games, snacks and morning coffee
- Parking for one vehicle
- Community grill available for use
- Two or four person tents available
The campgrounds open Thursday, June 11th at 12pm ET – Monday, June 15th at 12pm ET.
No, if you would like access to the campgrounds all you need is your festival wristband. Make sure that you (or someone in your group) purchases your campsite so you have a place to sleep!
Campsite sizes depend on the type of campsite you choose to purchase and are as follows:
- Tent Camping: 10×10
- Car Camping: 10×30
- RV Camping: 20×40
Depending on the type of camping purchased, your campsite will be within one of our three areas of camping — Tent Camping, Car Camping and RV Camping. All Tent Camping is on Hunter Mountain, while we have on-site and off-site options for Car and RV Camping. Check out our camping map to see the location of each campground.
Depending on the type of camping purchased, the walk varies from just a few minutes to a short free shuttle ride from our off-site campgrounds.
We have no limit on the number of people per campsite, but would recommend between 4-6 people for a comfortable stay. Please note that each person in your group must have their own festival wristband on in order to access the campgrounds.
No, charcoal is not allowed to be brought in by campers.
Yes, we offer Accessible Campsites in Tent, Car and RV Camping. Please visit our Accessibility page for more information.
Yes! Each Tent Only campsite allows for 1 vehicle to be parked in a Tent Only off-site parking lot for the duration of the weekend. Please note, this lot is separate from the regular off-site parking lot. You will not have in/out privileges with this parking lot and you will not have access to your vehicle until you are ready to leave the festival.
Yes, free shower facilities are available both on-site and at our off-site campgrounds.
In order to verify you are indeed a companion of someone staying in the Mountain Top campgrounds you must arrive with them to be allowed entry into the Mountain Top Companion Car lot.
A 2:00 AM curfew will be enforced in all campgrounds. Loud music, parties and anything that disturbs neighbors or other campers will not be tolerated. We do not expect total quiet, but please respect your fellow campers. Generators in all RV campgrounds must be shut off at 2:00 AM.
Generators are only allowed in the RV campgrounds and must be turned off by 2:00 AM each day. If you have an onboard generator, consider buying a generator exhaust kit (like this one) to route the CO2 out of your own and surrounding campsites. Generators must be separated from all sites by a minimum of 20 feet and protected from contact by fencing or other approved means.
Open flames of any kind are prohibited in all campgrounds.
Grills of any kind are prohibited in Tent Camping. Communal grilling areas will be available for use. In Car Camping areas, small propane grills and stoves are allowed with a grilling surface area no larger than 450 square inches (20x 22.5 or 15×30). No propane tanks will be allowed larger than 16.4 ounces. There is no restriction on the size of the propane grill or tank in RV campgrounds.
Water is available inside Hunter Mountain Lodge. If you have an RV trucks will be available to deliver water for an additional charge.
Sewage pump is available for an additional charge at all RV campgrounds. Please check with the tollbooth attendant on how to get service.
ALLOWED & PROHIBITED ITEMS IN CAMPGROUNDS
*If prohibited items are found, they will be confiscated and not be returned*
✅ Festival wristbands and passes
✅ Tent and rain fly
✅ Generator (in RV campgrounds only)
✅ Flag/Balloon (to identify your campsite)
✅ Beverages (no glass containers)
✅ Coolers (outside beverages and food are not allowed out of the campgrounds)
✅ Propane grills in Car and RV campgrounds (see restrictions)
✅ Bug spray
✅ Toilet paper
✅ Towels (showers are available)
✅ Small luggage lock (for your tent)
✅ Lawn games
❌ Illegal substances of any kind
❌ Firearms or weapons of any kind
❌ Large hammers or sledge hammers
❌ Glass containers or bottles of any kind
❌ More alcohol than reasonable for personal consumption
❌ Gasoline and liquid accelerants (except for generators in RV Campgrounds)
❌ Propane tanks larger than 16.4 ounces (except for RV Campgrounds)
❌ Generator (except for RV Campgrounds)
❌ Open flames (no charcoal or wood fires)
❌ Grills in tent camping (central charcoal grilling area will be available)
❌ External speakers (small bluetooth speakers are OK)
❌ External furniture, refrigerators or carpeting
❌ Golf carts, ATVs, scooters or skateboards
❌ Drones or any remote flying device
Anyone entering or wishing to enter any of our campgrounds at TrailBlazer Music Festival must have a 3-day admission pass. Camping and festival passes are sold separately.
A campground access pass is no longer needed to enter the campgrounds. Anyone with a festival wristband may enter.
Hunter Highlands residents and guests: In order to cut through the campgrounds to access the festival, you MUST purchase a festival pass. If you do not have this, you will be denied entry at our campground entrances.
Vehicle re-entry is not permitted. Once you exit you will not be allowed to re-enter.
For all campers: Please beware of bears. Don’t leave food or garbage out or around your tent/campsite.
New York State Department of Health Regulations
- CAR CAMPSITES: Grills and stoves with a grilling surface area no larger than 450 square inches (20x 22.5 or 15×30). No propane tanks will be allowed larger than 16.4 ounces.
- RV CAMPSITES: Only propane grills are allowed. There are no restrictions on size of grill nor size of propane tanks in RV Campsite areas only.
- TENT CAMPSITES: No grilling of any kind. Please see Tent Camping grilling outline below.
Please note: this list of items is subject to change at any time by the New York State Department of Health. Please cooperate with TrailBlazer Music Festival staff by abiding by their regulations. Security will be checking for and will confiscate any prohibited items. All confiscated items will not be returned.
Tent Camping Grilling Policies
Your safety is our No. 1 priority and we’ve worked hard with the New York Department of Health (DOH) to ensure everyone has a safe and fun stay on the mountain. Per DOH safety regulations, grilling, cooking or open flames of any kind will not be allowed in the tent camping area. There will be a central grilling area in tent camping. Staff will provide grills and will be maintaining them throughout the festival. Tent campers should bring your food, bring your cooking utensils, but leave the grill at home and we’ll get you fired up!
- A minimum of 5 feet of separation must be maintained between all tents in the tent camping area.
- Tents are not permitted in the painted walkways in the campground areas.
- One (1) tent per pass purchased will be allowed to enter the campground. Tent tag will be mailed in advance or available for pick up at the event. This tag must be presented when entering the campground and attached to your tent for the duration of your stay.
- Portable restrooms are available 24 hours a day in the campground areas
- Sites are unassigned; all sites are first-come, first-serve upon arrival. You can not save spots for friends; if you want to camp together you must arrive together.
- Includes one (1) vehicle pass- valid for single entry to the top of Hunter Mountain for gear drop off. All vehicles must park in tent only parking lot off-site after gear drop off. A free shuttle will be provided to bring you back to the tent only campground after parking.
- There is no limit to how many people can stay in one tent. All guests planning to stay on or visit your site must have a festival pass.
- Site is approx. 10’x10’, on grass or gravel. If your tent exceeds campsite size, you must purchase an additional site. No Exceptions.
- Only one vehicle is permitted per campsite.
- Only one walled tent is allowed per car camping site. Maximum size 10ft x 10ft including vestibules and attachments.
- Vehicle, tents, pop-up shelters, and camping activities must fit entirely within a 10×30 space.
- Vehicles may not be moved after being parked by event staff.
- Propane grills and stoves are permitted provided that the grilling surface is no larger than 450 square inches (20×22.5 or 15×30).
- Propane tanks cannot be larger than 16.4 ounces.
- There is not a water hookup for RVs. Water is available for delivery for an additional charge.
- Sewage pump is available for an additional charge.
- Electric hook-ups are available for Mountain Top Campsites only.
- Generators are allowed in RV Campgrounds. Quiet hours are enforced starting at 2:00 AM.
- Only one steering wheel/vehicle and one sleeping unit are permitted per RV site. A driveable RV counts as both.
- Only propane grilling is allowed. There are no restrictions on the size of the tank or grill.
- Campfires are not permitted.
- No camping gear or RV drop offs will be permitted in the campgrounds.
- No outside technicians or service trucks will be permitted into the campgrounds.