Camping access is no longer required! All you need to enter the campgrounds is your festival wristband. Make sure you (or one of your friends) purchase a campsite so you have a place to sleep.
GA passes allow you to go anywhere in the general admission area. This includes the opportunity to be up front against the barricade on the left side of the venue. All of GA is first come first serve so get there early if you want to be up front! Check out our GA and VIP areas on the map below.
1. Login to your account by visiting TrailBlazer’s ticket purchase page
2. Click on the “Sign In” tab and log in to your account
3. Click on “Order History” in the “Your Account” tab
4. Select the order you need to update, and click “View Order Detail”
5. Select “Edit” next to “Shipping Address” in the lower left corner
6. After selecting “Edit,” you may enter your updated address and select “Save”
7. You will receive a notification when your address has been updated
If you continue to have issues updating your address please reach out to Front Gate Tickets at 888-512-7469.
Orders can be placed over the phone by calling Front Gate Tickets at 888-512-7469. Please note that layaway plans are not available for phone orders.
DO NOT purchase from any website that is not our verified ticket selling website, Frontgate Tickets. TrailBlazer reserves the right to deny access to any guest caught using a fraudulent ticket.
We place these policies in an effort to defeat the ever-growing fraudulent ticket market. Many tickets and wristbands sold on outside sources are duplicates or counterfeit, and this is not revealed to the purchaser until they are at the event gates being denied entry. We want you to come in and have fun as much as you do, so buy smart!
- TrailBlazer is a rain or shine event, no refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation or schedule changes.
- All sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.
- This is an all ages event, children ages 6 and under will be admitted free to general admission festival areas and campgrounds.
- All tickets are subject to availability and price change.
- Wristbands, Camping Passes, and Parking passes will be mailed out close to the event. Please do not put these items on until you are on your way to the festival.
- TrailBlazer is not responsible for lost, broken, tightened, or tampered items; all items in these conditions are subject to a $30 replacement fee at the event. Wristbands are non-transferable.
Depending on availability, yes we will sell tickets at the box office. Prices may increase on site.
Yes! We suggest purchasing as early as possible as we tend to sell out.
You can purchase your parking passes here.
There are two different weekend parking options for TrailBlazer: On-site & Off-site. You must purchase your parking passes ahead of time.
On-site Weekend Parking is located at the festival location. It is first come first serve, there are no reserved spots. Only patrons with on-site parking passes will be allowed to park here. Cost: $110 for the weekend.
Off-site Weekend Parking will be located at Hunter Airport. It will include a free shuttle to and from the venue. This pass is non-transferable. Vehicles may remain parked overnight. Only patrons with off-site parking passes will be allowed to park here. Cost: $50 for the weekend.
All Tent Campers will receive one (1) tent camping vehicle pass in addition to their tent tag. This pass must be displayed on their vehicle in order to drive up to the tent camping drop off location on Hunter Mountain. Following gear drop off, tent campers will be directed to a free off-site lot and may remain parked there for the weekend.
Children 6 & under are free!
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.